Friday, January 25, 2013

1.25.2013

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while!  I sawries.  Well, I guess I should update.
Right now, my blogging adventures have taken me down the path of food blogging.   I got the inspiration from Pinterest, once I found that site I was done.  Plus, I've always had an obsession with food my whole life, I can't seem to get away.  My sister has a sweet tooth (as do I), so we decided to collaborate.  You can visit Here.
Modeling has become my obsession as well.  I have added a whole set on my Flickr, so check it out.
I also got married!  It wasn't a big ol' ceremony and reception, but we decided to elope, and I still looked cute ;D   There will still be a huge wedding soon, I just started working (1st job ftw), and I have to save some money up.  Communication with my sister has been reactivated.  She and her boyfriend are staying with us until they get on their feet.
I also saw my dad for the first time in 5 years.  We didn't speak to each other for a while, and on a whim he contacted my sister & told her that him & his other half will be driving halfway across the country to see us.  Below is a picture of us at Cracker Barrell

Well, I have a bad cold, so I have to cut this short (being sick is such a drag).  If you have any questions, comment down below.

Blessed Be
-Leah

No comments :

Post a Comment