Monday, July 16, 2012

02.

Yesterday some of my circle friends came over.  I cooked them a homemade lunch (Chicken noodles, my own recipe ; deviled eggs ; garlic whole wheat bread), they enjoyed it xD .  We did 3 tarot readings on my fiance and it said that his fight was almost over, as well as not to let his battles get to him.  On the 4th of August we are going to be doing a ritual for him in our woods.  I will be representing Light.
I also made a St. Johns Wort & Lavender tincture.

                                                                               

The lavender tincture was made from fresh, wild lavender outside of my house.  It hadn't bloomed yet, but the fragrance was still alive, and there was still medicinal qualities in the herb.  This one was the easiest to make, but a bitch to pick and peel off the root.  Took about 10 minutes to pick, 15 to peel, and 5 to assemble together.



The St. Johns Wort tincture was made from a package I had bought a couple months back from an occult shop.  It was only 3.00 , so this one was the priciest.  I had to break it down because there was so much of it.  That took a good 30 minutes to do, with the help of Jenna & Ryan.  Jenna is an air element and will be representing spirit in the ritual.  Ryan is an earth element and will represent his element.  Anyways, then we put it all together.  The whole time it took to make was 45 minutes.

After the tinctures were made, I braided Jenna's hair.  Here is the finished result

It was a good day.  The only bad thing that happened was one of my other circle friends, Raegan, ended up having really bad cramps.  So she had to go to the hospital.  

                                           

1 comment :