Friday, February 1, 2013

Applebees & Imbolc

Hey all!
Well, I started my first job yesterday at Applebees!!  It was pretty surreal.  This is my first job, and I never knew what all there was to do in a restaurant.  For confidentiality purposes, I don't want to say too much, but If you have questions, feel free to send me an email.  I really need to post a link to the email page, but idk how to do it.  I shall look that up soon.
Plus, with me training today, it looks like I won't be celebrating Imbolc the way I wanted to.  The plan was to do a self-dedication rite, but that all depends on when I'm getting off.  Besides, it's only 8:50 in the morning, so there's much to update.

10:00pm
Alright, I've returned.  Today was pretty tiring.  I got to work and pretty much sat half the tables by myself, and cleaned the womens bathroom.  My trainer was pretty cool, we talked about lots.  I only worked a few hours (which I'm okay with), came home & passed the frick out.  When I woke up, I totally forgot to do a ritual for Imbolc.  Hell, I didn't even plan it like I wanted, but I'll try to make it up when I have a day off.  Right now, there is no energy in my body to do so.
Sorry that this blog post is so short, I just wanted to update ya guys.
Blessed be,
-Leah

No comments :

Post a Comment